“In an age when there’s such an importance placed on the environmental impact of energy use, there’s nothing that comes close to the environmental superiority of fuel cells.”
Architect Bruce Becker
President, Becker + Becker
Real, clean energy solutions are often elusive for mixed-use buildings, including hotels, office buildings and multi-tenant facilities. Real estate is a precious commodity and maintaining control over operating cost is essential to maintaining profitability. In these applications, Doosan fuel cells are an ideal solution for delivering clean, dependable energy while managing costs. In addition to the generation of electricity using natural gas, many more benefits can be derived.
- Doosan fuel cells are up to 90% efficient when the waste-heat they generate is used for HVAC and domestic hot water heating.
- Doosan fuel cells are designed to enable deployment in virtually any environment. Rooftop, basement or adjacent to your facility, continuous power is available.
- Becker & Becker Associates (New Haven, CT; Hartford, CT)
- Avenue of the Americas News Corp Building (New York, NY)
- World Trade Center (New York NY)