- Limitation of Use
Doosan Fuel Cell grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use texts, pictures, sounds, files, links, source codes and other information contained in this Website (the “Materials”). This limited right authorizes you to view and download the Materials from the Website only for personal and non commercial purposes, and is not a transfer of title to the Materials or copies thereof.
You must:You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Website as it may be updated from time to time. This Website and all Materials contained herein are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and you agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Your failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions on this Website will result in automatic termination of the rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded Materials in your possession or control. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, Doosan does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- 1. retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- 2. not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
- 3. not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these Terms or any other terms and conditions on this Website.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Doosan Fuel Cell may provide, on this Website, links to websites operated by other entities, and if you use these websites, you will leave this Website. Doosan Fuel Cell does not warrant the reliability of any third party websites linked on this Website, and is not be responsible for the content of the linked websites or any use of such websites.
- External Links to the Website
All links to the Website must be approved in writing by Doosan Fuel Cell,
except that no such approval is required when:
- (1) the link is a text-only link containing only the name “Doosan Group” or “Doosan Fuel Cell”,
- (2) the link “points” only to www.doosanfuelcell.com and not to deeper pages;
- (3) the link, when activated by a user, displays a full-screen page in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website; and
- (4) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by Doosan Fuel Cell nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of Doosan Fuel Cell or its subsidiaries.
- User-Provided Information
- Email Collection
- We refuse any attempt by third parties to obtain access to email addresses listed in this Website by using email address collection programs and/or other similar software without prior permission.
- Local Laws
- Doosan Fuel Cell controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Seoul, Korea. If you use this Website from outside Korea, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of other countries in relation to the Materials and third-party content.
Doosan Fuel Cell reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these Terms will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to these Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Doosan Fuel Cell may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Doosan Fuel Cell Website, including the availability of any features of the Website, at any time. Doosan Fuel Cell may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability. Doosan Fuel Cell may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above, and upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
The Terms shall be effective as of August 01, 2008.
For any inquiries or comments, please [contact us] using the link below.